Research and development in pulsed power, plasma physics and fusion energy sciences since 2005
- LabVIEW Experiment Management System
LabVIEW Experiment Management System
WSI uses National Instruments LabVIEW for experiment control.
Our software includes:
- Integration with safety interlocks
- Control of charging & firing of banks (PXI Star high-performance trigger signaling <1ns inter-module delay)
- Read in of data channels and export of data (csv, MDS+, etc.)
- Real time abort
- Expandable, customizable, and compatible with NI equipment
Typical use is for charging of banks and timing of firing, acquiring data on diagnostic channels. All input controlled through front panel. See Data Acquisition page
for example hardware setups for use with Experiment Management System.
A basic version of the Experiment Management System is available free of charge:
If you need further assistance using or configuring the Experiment Management system, let us know. WSI can also modify the experiment management system to better suit your lab. Let us know what modifications you need.
Get a Quote »